We, EARTH 2019, collect and use personal information for the
following purposes described below.
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
• Personal information is data that can be used to
identify or contact a single person.
• We do not use the personal information for any purpose that disclose such
information to any third party without the consent of the participant.
2. What personal information we collect
• When you create an EARTH 2019 ID, we may collect a variety of information,
including your e-mail, password, country, gender, name, organization, phone
number, and address information.
3. Duration of Retention and Use of Personal Information and
• As a general rule, the EARTH 2019 retains and uses participant’s personal
information for the notified and agreed durations and once the purposes of
collection and use of the personal information are achieved, it is without
• The duration of retention / use of collected personal information will start
from when the User Agreement is entered into (i.e., signing up for a
membership) and end when the User Agreement is terminated (including, but not
limited to, applying for withdrawal from the membership, and discretionary
withdrawal/dismissal). Further, in the case of termination of the User
Agreement upon mutual agreement, the Company will without delay destroy all of
your personal information other than contained in materials required to retain
for a certain period for the afore-mentioned reasons for data retention, and
will also instruct its third-party service providers to destroy the personal
information provided to them for the outsourcing of data processing.
• Your personal information will be destroyed without delay if the purposes of
collection and use of the personal information are achieved. If printed on
paper, your personal information will be destroyed by shredding or incinerating
the paper documents or otherwise and, if saved in the form of electronic files,
your personal information will be destroyed by technical means making the
records non reproducible.