Alpensia Resort Convention Center, Pyeongchang, Gangwon-do, Korea
The Organizing Committee of the Korean Institute of Resources Recycling invites all interested individuals to
submit abstracts for oral, poster presentations.
Contributed abstracts will be grouped according to the symposium topics. Every attempt will be made to accommodate presentation subject preference; however,
the Scientific Committee reserves the right to make final decisions in this regard.
Abstract submission must be done through the symposium official website. In case of genuine difficulties, please contact the Secretariat (email@example.com).
Instruction for submission
1. Deadline for abstract submission: 15 July, 2019
• Online Abstract Submission will be available from 15 April, 2019.
• Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered by the EARTH secretariat.
• Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
• Abstracts should be 300 words.
2. Notification of acceptance
There will be no rejection of all submitted papers.
However, the topic you chose could be changed into other topics or the presentation method (oral or poster) could be rearranged by the EARTH editorial board.
3. Deadline for full paper submission: 10 September, 2019
Presenting authors who received an acceptance letter should submit full papers no later than 10 September, 2019 through the symposium official website.
Please refer to the ‘full paper guideline’ in Author’s Guide.
4. Withdrawals / Changes
Revised papers must be received by 10 September, 2019. Only the papers submitted online may be revised electronically by using the web option.
When electronically submitting a revision, the author must refer to their email address and the password.
Papers accepted for presentation (either oral or poster) will appear in the Symposium pre-prints.
In order for papers to be published, the presenter must pre-register for the symposium by 10 September, 2019.
• Click on the "Abstract Submission" button. On the page that appears, enter all abstract information in the appropriate boxes.
• Be sure to provide all requested information. Check your information, your email address and password carefully before clicking on the "Submit' button.
After submission, an automatic abstract submission confirmation and your ID and password will be sent to your email.
Please save or print the confirmation letter for any questions regarding your abstract. Use the issued ID and password to edit your abstract before 3 April,
and your paper before 10 September, 2019.
※ no revisions will be allowed after the deadline and once submitted.